Employer-sponsored benefit plans provide a lucrative yet complex way to build wealth. Understanding how your plans work, how to maximize their benefits and how to integrate them into your financial plan is crucial. Depend on us to stay informed as lawmakers continually change the rules and regulations. We are experts at understanding and maximizing the benefits of the most common programs including:
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Stock Options (Non-Qualified “NQSOs” and Qualified “ISOs”)
- Split-Dollar Life Insurance
- Restricted Stock / 83(b) elections
- Performance Shares
- 401(k) / Defined Contribution Plans
- Employer Provided Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plans (“ESPPs”)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (“ESOPs”)
- Pensions and Defined Benefit Plans
- Supplemental/Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
Struggling to figure out 401(k)/IRA required minimum distributions (“RMDs”)? Not sure when to take Social Security benefits? Need safe strategies to supplement your income? Let us handle it so you can enjoy your retirement with peace of mind.
Right now people are creating their own definition of “family.” The number of households of singles, single parents, married and unmarried heterosexual and GLBT couples and divorced and widowed individuals continues to grow. This growth has outpaced the legal system set up for “traditional families” of a wife and husband with children. Let us use our expertise and experience to address your needs. Don’t let politics and outdated laws keep you from protecting your loved ones.
As a business owner, you face unique issues:
- Protecting personal assets from your business’ creditors
- Retirement plans for you and your employees
- Payroll taxes
- Maximizing depreciation allowances and business expenses
And succession planning.
Ask us how we can help you preserve years of hard work.
- Who will run your business when you retire?
- Will it stay in the family?
- Will you be forced to sell?
- Are you eligible for “special use valuation”?
- Can you use the “family business deduction”?
- Is a Family Limited Partnership right for you?
- Do you need a cross-purchase/entity-purchase arrangement?